It has been a very good year for Manivest despite a difficult and volatile market. In January we faced a heavy sell-off caused mainly by fear over Chinese growth and in June we fought the Brexit effects.
Manivest just broke the 30% return barrier for 2016. We have made significant more trades this year than ever before, and have, beyond the Manivest criteria, traded according to market and macroeconomic trends. This have paid off well, but demanded a lot of work.
Our portfolio has recently been rebalanced and the top holdings are now:
- Western Digital (WDC) – Target price 75
- Pandora (PNDORA) – Target price 1150
- EasyJet (EZJ) – Target price 1000
- Akorn (AKRX) – Target price 37
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) – Target price 48
- Air Lease Corp (AL) – Target price 40
- Costamare (CMRE) – Target price 10
PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER http://manivest.net/manivest-disclaimer